Yoni Steaming is an ancient practice celebrated by numerous cultures around the world. It can be done in private or in circle with other sisters.
Sc:STEAM is an invitation to nourish and nurture your connection with your body held in the collective heart of the group. Modesty is preserved however the intention of the space is to celebrate the female form, releasing shame linked to the feminine body and all of her parts.
Learn about your body, your cyclical nature and how to intuitively choose a blend of herbs to support your body and soul. Sc:STEAM is for any Yoni owner over the age of 16 wishing to journey with other women in this sacred ceremony.
Whilst mostly anecdotal due to limited scientific research being conducted, the potential benefits of Yoni Steaming are vast and include the following:
Experience deeper connection with your own body.
Nurture and connect with your Yoni to recieve wisdom.
Gently aid your Yoni in shedding old uterine lining.
Increase hydration and help to balance hormones.
Reduce menstrual cramping.
Regulate your menstrual cycle.
Promote healing of vaginal tissue.
Release stagnant energy and promote creativity.
Creating Sacred Space
Grounding and Intention Setting
Intuitively connecting with plants
Mixing your own STEAM Blend
Preparing your own STEAM Blend
Integration, Journaling and Sharing
Light, grounding refreshments and tea
Herbs for Self STEAM Ceremony at home
After event support
Contraindications for Yoni Steaming ...
- If you are currently menstruating
- If you have a history of very short cycles (bleeding twice a month)
- If you are trying to conceive, especially around and after ovulation
- If you are currently pregnant or think you may be pregnant
- If you have an active internal infection
- If you have any open sores or blisters present
- If you have an Intrauterine Device (IUD), although some say it is safe
NOTE : if any of the following occur on the day of the event, please send us a message
Conditions that are SAFE for Yoni Steaming ...
- If you currently take hormonal birth control
- If you have uterine fibroids
- If you’ve had a hysterectomy
- If you have ingrown hairs
- If you're feeling a little nervous ~ you'll be fully supported to listen to your own body and what it needs